Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan. 31, 2011- Part 2

Ive decided this will be a daily 2 part thing. At the start of the day Im going to tell you all about my goals for the day and what I hope to accomplish and at the end of the day I'll update about what really happened-lol. Like today my goals included not eating out anymore, baking a cake with Ben, and putting laundry away. What I really did was ran to the bank, took my son out for lunch, bought craft supplies at the dollar store, took the dog for a long walk with Ben, and made dinner. The clothes are still sitting in their color sorted baskets. The cake still in its Duncan Hines box. And obviousley I didnt stick to the no eating out goal either. But tomorrow is another day and I'll try again:) On the bright side I did get quality time in with Ben, wrote a budget, and got some exercise. So all in all not to shabby-bahaha. Well till tomorrow, well see if I can actually accomplish some of my goals. Praying all of you can accomplish some of yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment