Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 2- Apperently this will be a once a week blog

So I feel like Im at a crossroads in my life. Is there such a thing as a mid-mid-life crisis. because if there is thats what Im having. Dont get me wrong I LOVE 75% of my life, as in all things Joe, Ben, and Grace, the part I cant stand right now is the me part. I feel like theres is so much I want to do, so much Im capable of, so much I should be doing and yet Im not doing any of it. Id love to be contributing to our family finances in some way. I hate not being able to buy my kids amd husband the things they want when they want them. I would love to go back to school. I KNOW Im an intelligent person and could acheive any degree I wanted to, but then the question of "What exactly is it I want to do?" comes up and Im back at square one.

I've been pondering the "What do I want to be when I grow-up" question alot lately and I still have no idea. Things I enjoy include- yoga, raising babies, cleaning, creating for my family a green/clean lifestyle, praying, and party planning. Things I would like to expand on- my desire to craft/sew, my love of all things historical, and a massage lisence. And finally things Im good at- I could talk to post, cooking, and making babies. Ok beloved friends and family how do I take all these things and create a career out of it? Is there even such a career? I feel like Im not making any real contributions to my family or the world around and its got to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment